Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Stamp Club Project #2

There are so many great tutorials on line.  So when Shirley, our May hostess, suggested making a lever card I took on the challenge.  I am always interested in trying something new.  I found a great tutorial written by Krissie O'Donnell and got started on my card. I have three slightly different versions to share with you today.

#1
#2
 #3

I think the third card is my favorite.  Here is what the card looks like when it is open.

 If you decide to make a lever card, remember it does take some time to complete.  Cutting and adhering the two pieces of cardstock is the most difficult part.  I recommend using the Stampin' Up Trimmer to cut out the windows in the cardstock and DSP.  I have to admit that I have tried multiple brands and types of trimmers over the past seventeen years. Stampin' Up worked a long time to get this one right.  They did a good job and it has become my go to trimmer.  I am looking forward to trying the brand new rotary attachments in the 2013-2014 catalog.

Card Details
Stamp Sets:  Blooming with Kindness, Betsy's Blossoms, and One in a Million
Paper:  Birds of a Feather DSP, Sent with Love DSP, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White.
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo
Tools and Accessories:  Stampin' Trimmer, Designer Rhinestones, Chevron and Houndstooth Texture folders, Simply Scored, Window Pane framelits, 2 1/4" Scallop Punch.


Thanks for visiting!
 Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment:

  1. Sherrie, AMAZING JOB on all three versions of this card. I agree....the third one is my favorite too. Thanks for sharing! Kadie

    ReplyDelete