Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Triple Time Stamping

 I am a fan of Sandi MacIver's creations on Pinterest.  I recently ran across a beautiful card and video that Sandi had posted.  I just had to give this technique a try.  Check out her blog for more information.

I used different sentiments from the "Made for You" stamp set which is retiring on June 3rd.  Get it while you can!  Not sure, my cards are as gorgeous as Sandi's but I can't wait to use this technique again.  I love how the white embossed flowers "pop" when the Crumb Cake ink is added using the Sponge Dauber. 



Card Details:
Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets, Secret Garden, Made for You
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Real Red, Baja Breeze or Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Versamark
Tools:  White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers

Thanks for visiting! 
 Come back soon. 
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

5 comments:

  1. Sherrie, This card is so awesome and I am amazed by your color scheme. I am making this card. Thank you for sharing. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful!! Love the color combination and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this technique, and your card is a stunning example. The colors and images you used are just perfect. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found this technique and your beautiful card. I'm definitely going to make it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete