Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

All Dressed Up

With the release of the Spring Catalog, I started dreaming about the new goodies I would order.  Top on my list was the Hearts a Flutter Bundle, the Honeycomb Texture Folder, the More Amore Designer Series Paper, and the Borders Scoring Plate.  It was difficult to limit my “got to have it list” because the Spring Catalog is full of wonderful new products.  From the beginning, I dismissed the All Dressed Up Bundle as one thing I did not need.  Then I started seeing cards on other Stampin’ Up demonstrator’s blogs and I slowly began to change my mind.  Finally, I gave into temptation and ordered the bundle. 
A couple of week ago, I was lucky enough to spend an entire day at home due to 10” of snow.  It was a great day to play with the All Dressed Bundle.  That morning Mary Fish had posted a beautiful card for the Paper Pal Arts Challenge.  So I started by CASE-ing it.  From the first cut of the framelit, I was hooked.  The little dresses are stinking cute.
Next I CASE’d another card, I had found online by Janine Tinklenberg.  She used DSP from the Print Poetry DSP Stack.
 
 
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Sets:  All Dressed Up Bundles
Paper:  Print Poetry DSP, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
Ink: Early Expresso
Tools/Accessories: Satin Stitched Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse Ribbon, Designer Rhinestones.  
 
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment