In January, Stampin’ Up introduced 10 new Single Stamps. One of my favorites is the cute little bunnies on the “Ears to you”. Isn’t it a fun play on words?
Today’s project is clean and simple card. The card base is a 5 ½” X 8 ½” piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock. The card front is a 4” X 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White. I used a brayer to add Pretty in Pink ink to the Vintage Wallpaper Texture folder before I ran it through the Big Shot. I used the Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, and Old Olive markers to color the bunnies and sentiment. They were stamped on the largest framelit from Apothecary Accents.
Try adding ink to your favorite texture folder for a different look. The results may surprise you.
Stamp Sets: Ears To You Single Stamp
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Stampin’ Write Markers: Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Old Olive.
Ten Never-Before-Seen Images!
You wanted more? You got more! We've had a great response so far to our experiment with single stamps. So much so that we are making ten more never-before-seen images available as single stamps available through March 31, 2013.
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won't be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- These stamps are only available through March 31, 2013, so get them while you can!
Flyers (Updated: 1/15/2013)
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.