Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

This song has always been a favorite and holds a special meaning for my family.  When the single stamp was released in January I ordered it right away. Today’s card is my first using it.
 I chose a simple design in bright and happy colors.  The designer series paper is from the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP.  The sentiment was stamped in Marina Mist on Whisper White cardstock and then matted with Marina Mist.  It was stamped a second time with Daffodil Delight and the ¾” circle punch was used to punch out the sun.  I used a stampin’ dimensional to pop up the sun.
Card Recipe
Stamps:  You Are My Sunshine Single Stamp
Paper:  Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP, Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink:  Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist
Tools:  Chevron Texture Folder, ¾” Circle Punch, Marina Mist ribbon, Designer Rhinestones
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment