Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

And the Winner Is. . . . . .

 


Thanks to everyone who visited my blog on Tuesday.  I really enjoyed all of your comments.  Creating and sharing is so much fun for me.  Please come visit again.

It is time to announce the winner of my blog candy, the Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set from Sale-a-bration..


 
Bloomin' Marvelous Clear-Mount Stamp Set
 
 
BloggerMy March Spring Blog Hop winner is lisa808.  She said...Cute idea to add the sun to the card.  Congratulations Lisa!  Please email me at Sherrie.Gross@gmail.com in the next 48 hours with your U.S. mailing address and I'll get your blog candy sent to you pronto!
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

1 comment: