Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Bridal Shower Invites

Wedding bells will be ringing in April for my sister, Laura, and her fiancé, John.  The entire family is excited for them and looking forward to the big day.  We are hosting a bridal shower in March for the happy couple.  Our family is always ready for a party!
As one of the hostesses, I made the invitations using Stampin’ Up products, of course.  I had case’d this card from another demonstrator.  Sorry, I can’t remember who so if you recognize your work let me know.  I will be happy to give you credit.   


 
Here is my version with a few variations. It is a clean and simple card, which can be made quickly.   I used a variety of patterns from the Sycamore Street DSP to make 40 invitations. 
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set:  Oh, Hello!
Paper:  Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party.
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo.
Tools:  Decorative Label Punch, Cross-stitch Texture Folder
Thanks for visiting!
  Come back soon.
Sherrie
Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2rT1AuL9L

No comments:

Post a Comment